Weekend Project {Relax}

2.24.2012

This week really got away from me... I can't believe it's Friday! Monday was a holiday here... So I feel like somewhere along the way, I lost track of time! I've been busy potty training Leah, finishing up and listing my new digital scrapbooking line (did you have a chance to download my first freebie?), keeping two stir-crazy toddlers occupied, tending to an under the weather baby, and doing all the other usual things such as cooking, trying to keep the house somewhat tidy, breathing, eating, sleeping... My project for this weekend? Relaxing... It's been many weeks since we've had a Saturday with NO plans... That's right, nothing on the calendar!

I hope you too have a chance to catch your breath this weekend! Happy Friday!

P.S. Tune in for a lovely giveaway on Tuesday! So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails